Sorry for the lack of updates. The past two weeks at work have kept me busy. Too busy. Waaaay too busy. The kind of busy that doesn't just make the day go by quickly (which I like), but makes you wonder whether or not you ate lunch or if you have been to the bathroom at all that day.
By the time the day is over (which is sometimes around 6 or 7 p.m.), I lack the mental strength to blog about anything even resembling anything interesting. Not that there is much to write about anyway, since long ago I made a solemn vow to never blog about my job.
So here I am, exhausted, nibbling on a Heath bar and whining to you. I don't expect sympathy since everyone with a job or who has had a job has, I'm sure, been there/done that. Things should level out next week, at which time I will be rewarded with a deliciously long four-day weekend.
Anticipation is the only thing keeping me sane.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
exhaustion
Posted by
Marisa
at
4:45 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment