Oh, man.
I have always had a thing for the Man of Steel, and this movie just confirmed my love for the iconic character.
See it if you haven't already. The breathtaking visual effects and swelling soundtrack alone justify the unjustifiable movie ticket prices.
And I was able to cross #81 off my 101 in 1001 list!
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
superman returns
Posted by
Marisa
at
4:07 PM
Labels: miscellany
3 comments:
This gave me such a good laugh! You are so cute...and yes, I remember your "love" for this "Man of Steel!" I will have to see the movie! =) I know I said I would email you my list of 1001 things. I will, I promise! It is so good to hear about what is happening in your life. I miss you! Love you lots! Val
Yes, do see it. The movie was very well-made. Speaking of movies, have you seen The Devil Wears Prada? I did and I thought of you, my dear fashionista! If you still lived here I am sure we would have seen it together. :) Miss you!
No, I haven't... yet. We always did have fun going to see all those girlie movies. That sounds like a perfect one for us to see together =) Miss you heaps!
Post a Comment