Friday, August 25, 2006

the other side

Disclamer: Have drank (drunk?) one celebratory glass of wine. Could care less about spelling and grammar and coherency.

It's over now. Months of planning culminated this past week at our big conference down in Tucson. Everything I was responsible for went flawlessly. I had been majorly stressed out the past few months, so it was supremely, supremely satisfying to watch things fall together like pieces of a puzzle. We type-A personalities have a sick fascination with order, you know.

And I am glad to be home! I am sick of hotel food and hotel pillows and hotel towels and hotel toilet paper. Even though we were at a luxury resort, I missed my own cheap but broken-in pillows, a warm body next to me in bed, and not having to pay ten bucks every time I wanted to get on the internet.

I just realized I spelled disclaimer wrong. Normally, my neurotic tendencies would force me to fix it. I think I will leave it misspelled because I am in that good of a mood.

So call me or write me or lets hang out. I am looking forward to having a life outside of work again!

No comments: