Monday, April 30, 2007

extra! extra! read all about it!

Starting tomorrow, I will be posting every day for the next 31 days.

For those (few) of you who frequent my blog, you're probably laughing - or rolling your eyes - because you know that I always say I want to post more often. But, I'm serious this time! And to prove my sincerity, I've made a pact with the Blogger devil in the form of this online declaration, enforced mostly by the heavy-hand of public humiliation and my own guilty conscience.

Let me me say this. The reason I DON'T post everyday is because I fear that my blog will become merely a calendar of events, an irritatingly dull place of "I had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch today" and "we watched a great movie last night" posts. But in light of the fact that I can't seem to get motivated to post at all, I think this will be a good exercise in uncensoring myself and caring less about what people think of my blog.

See you tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm excited because I do visit every day! At least you blog...its hard putting thoughts into words. Glad to hear it, you are so talented and I love you friend!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading your blogs. You're so elequent and insightful. I WISH I could be like that. For this reason, I highly doubt it your blog will ever be boring and 'we stayed in and watched a movie' type of place.

BTW, I love your pics. They are wonderful and always amazing. :)


-Christina

Marisa said...

Thanks for the encouragement, both of you! I really appreciate the kind words. Is the Christina who left the last comment someone I know in *real* life? I know a couple.

Oh, and hey, Val - email me your new address!

Anonymous said...

I doubt it. That was my first post on your site. This Christina is Analissa's friend. :)