Monday, June 26, 2006

distracted

Has it really been almost a week since I posted that last entry?!? Life. Flashing. Eyes. Indeed!

It is basically impossible to concentrate while sitting in a not-ergonomically designed metal folding chair while your husband blasts away in the living room to a Jet Li action flick while you think you forgot to do something important at work today while your stomach is growling because you should have eaten more at dinner.

I am highly unfocused. Can you tell?

In the past hour, I have bombarded the all-knowing Google with a number of unrelated yet very important queries including: "best ice cream" (I'm weak) "computer repair" (My 5 yr. old laptop is finally in need of a doctor) "laser hair removal" (I have decided that my underarms needn't be assaulted with razors ever again) "correct spelling of the word queries" (Turns out I had it right the first time) and "what should I do with my life?"

That last one of course was just for fun. Sort of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What to do with your life.... hmmm. I know! Learn how to be the best baker in the whole wide world and make your husband lots of cookies! I don't know him but he looks like the type the would love cookies every day!

Great blog by the way, I love reading them.

Marisa said...

Cookies everyday + your lack of self-control when it comes to baked goods = Three hundred pound Aaron.

You're a nerd and I love you.