I'm back in the land of the living and am going to make an effort to blog a bit more. My lack of blogging is due largely in part because I can't seem to get past my own insecurities about what I should or should not be writing. About what is or is not interesting.
Basically... I am getting in my own way. Let's remedy that, eh?
Just a little housekeeping note, each post now has a label(s) denoting a specific category. For instance, if you suddenly get an inexplicable urge to read everything I've every written about married life, then just go to the sidebar, scroll down to the "Previously" section and click on "Holy Matrimony." Voila! It's blog magic.
More to come later...
Thursday, February 15, 2007
side note
Posted by
Marisa
at
11:05 AM
Labels: miscellany
2 comments:
Everything you write is interesting and I believe the Lord truly uses you in this way! I understand feeling vulnerable. I often feel that way myself and wonder if it's better to not reveal myself to others. Especially when I don't get the return from them. Then, I came to the conclusion that it is better to be real and open with people so they can see Jesus in you. Ultimately it's your decision but don't withold blogging out of fear. Love you friend!
Val, you are such an encouragement to me.
Post a Comment